At Blade Runners Pawn in Winston Salem, NC, we are a pawn shop of the people, for the people, meaning we are your one stop shop for quick cash when you need it most. Anybody that needs a quick fix to pay their bills can rely on our pawn shop Forsyth County team to help them buy, sell, or trade their guns, jewelry, electronics, video games, and movies.
There’s a good chance that you have some tools sitting around collecting dust in your garage or your attic. Maybe you inherited them, or someone gave them to you as a gift, or you used them that one time for a project around the house, but you don’t need them anymore. We can help you clean up the clutter in your home! At Bladerunners Pawn, we buy, sell, and trade a number of tools including hand tools and power tools.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when you plan to sell your tools in a pawn shop:
- If a tool doesn’t work, even if it can be easily repaired, then we don’t want it. If you still want to sell it, then you need to have it repaired first before trying to sell it at a pawn shop.
- Bring in all of the parts for your tools, including the instruction manual and the box it came in if you have it.
- If you bring in power tools, make sure that they are charged before you bring them in. That way, you can show us for sure that they work like they’re supposed to.
- Thoroughly clean all of your tools before bringing them in.
- Before you come in, do some research to get an idea about the selling price of your tool. Keep in mind that we also need to make a profit, so we’ll likely offer you a price that’s slightly less than its actual selling value.
- Remember that name brand tools tend to sell more quickly, so we’re more likely to buy them.
- Certain tools sell more quickly at certain times of the year. For example, a leaf blower will be easier to sell in the fall; a snow shovel will be more likely to sell in the winter.
If you have some new or used tools that you’d like for us to get off of your hands, come to see us at Bladerunners Pawn in Winston Salem, NC.