At Blade Runners Pawn in Winston Salem, NC, we are a pawn shop of the people, for the people, meaning we are your one-stop shop for quick cash when you need it most. Anybody that needs a quick fix to pay their bills can rely on our pawn shop Forsyth County team to help them buy, sell, or trade their guns, jewelry, electronics, video games, and movies.
Whether you have a gun safe that you’re looking to clean out, or times are hard and you need some extra cash, you can sell or pawn your firearms for a fair price at Blade Runners Pawn. So, how can you ensure that you get the best deal when selling your guns? Here are some tips from pawnguru.com to help you out:
- First, decide whether you’d like to pawn or sell your gun. If you’d like a loan, but want your gun back eventually, then you’ll want to pawn it. If you are willing to part with your gun permanently, you can sell it for cash or store credit.
- Before you sell or pawn your guns, do some research to make sure that the pawn shop you are dealing with is following federal regulations when it comes to dealing with firearms. The last thing you want to do is get trapped into an illegal deal. Rest assured, that when you deal with Blade Runners, you are dealing with a reputable pawn shop that follows all of these legal regulations.
- Make sure that the gun is registered in your name and that you have identification to verify that.
- Before you bring a gun into a pawn shop, make sure that it is secured in a case and unloaded. Double and triple check to make sure that this is the case.
- Clean your gun before you bring it in to improve your chances of getting a higher offer. Also, be sure to bring all parts of the gun to the pawn shop with you.
- It’s also helpful to do a little research online before you come in to see an estimate of what your gun is worth. With that said, keep an open mind and be willing to negotiate.
Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, or trade your firearms, Blade Runners Pawn Shop in Winston Salem, NC is the place to go.